Lundstrom & Associates Architects (L&A) is seeking a part-time Administrative and Marketing Assistant for our small architectural firm in Irvine, CA. Flexible schedule, approx 32 hours per week.
Since 1985, L&A has provided innovative and practical design solutions for a wide range of prominent clients. Our collaborative approach produces distinctive designs within viable economic and sustainable parameters for every project. Market segments served include Commercial, Cultural and Institutional with a particular focus on Higher Education, Research and Science & Technology.
L&A made the Orange County Business Journal’s (OCBJ) list of Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2017 and 2019.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the A/E/C field, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and a working knowledge of Adobe programs including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Must be comfortable working with Outlook, Word and Word Macro-Enabled templates, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel.
• Medium to heavy word processing (proposals, project contracts, correspondence, etc.)
• Handle all daily administrative operations, including shipping / delivery / postage, reception, mail sorting, voicemail system, etc.
• Light volume multi-line phone, screen calls, and greet guests
• Maintain contact database and office calendar
• Order supplies and maintain cleanliness of common areas
• Assist Office Controller with AR / AP and HR items such as posting and paying bills, posting employee expense reports, compiling invoices, etc
• Assist Project Managers with typing / editing specifications and requests for bids, meeting minutes, etc. and other requests as needed
• Plan birthdays and company events
• Respond to Request for Proposals and Qualifications (RFP / Qs)
• Assist with presentations
• PR / Marketing campaigns
• Website and social media maintenance (no coding needed)
• Creation and maintenance of project description sheets and master documents using established templates
• Assist the Business Development Manager with various requests
• Experience in A/E/C industry highly preferred
• Excellent general computer skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat
• Experience in QuickBooks preferred
• Experience in design programs (Adobe PS, ID, AI, etc)
• A keen eye for detail with exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Excellent grammar and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work with and for others, as well as independently
• A minimum of 3 years of administrative / office experience, marketing experience, or combined
Salary Range: Competitive Rate, DOE. Benefits package includes medical, vision, dental and 401K programs
Education: Associates Degree or higher preferred