Founded in 1985, Lundstrom & Associates Architects (L&A) provides innovative and practical design solutions for a wide range of prominent clients. Our collaborative approach produces distinctive design solutions within viable economic and sustainable parameters for every project. Market segments served include Commercial, Cultural and Institutional with a particular focus on Higher Education, Research and Science & Technology.
L&A made the Orange County Business Journal’s (OCBJ) list of Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2017.
We are seeking a dedicated and well rounded individual with a strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a collaborative environment.
Job Description: This position would prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by an architect. Applicants should have experience making revisions to drawings based on “redline” comments, drawing site plans, and creating building sections, details, and elevations. The ideal candidate will have experience producing construction documents in the Higher Education, Science & Technology, and Commercial industries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive CAD Drafting for typical L&A spectrum of project types
• Provide governmental agency processing (As needed only)
• Prepare project schedules, outline specifications and other supporting documentation
• Provide computer aided drafting CAD assistance on selected projects
• Assist in preparation of CAD based construction documents from conceptual design drawings
• Coordinate with consultants (As needed only)
• Professional degree in Architecture preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Strong technical abilities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Detailed-oriented and results-driven
• Comprehensive knowledge of architectural principles
• Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
• AutoCAD experience
• 5 years REVIT experience required
• Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch Up, Power Point skills a plus
Competitive Salary, DOE. Benefits package includes medical, vision, dental and 401K programs for full-time employees