Founded in 1985, Lundstrom & Associates Architects (L&A) provides innovative and practical design solutions for a wide range of prominent clients. Our collaborative approach produces distinctive designs within viable economic and sustainable parameters for every project. Market segments served include Commercial, Cultural and Institutional with a particular focus on Higher Education, Research and Science & Technology.
L&A made the Orange County Business Journal’s (OCBJ) list of Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2017.
We are seeking a talented individual who is committed to design excellence and who thrives in an environment of collaboration. Candidates must be proactive, motivated, and experienced in working directly with clients.
Seeking a Sr. Project Manager experienced with Science & Technology, Higher Education and Commercial projects. The candidate must have a successful track record managing all phases of architectural projects. You will assist projects from beginning to end, and must have a clear understanding of the project lifestyle. You will interface directly with consultants, contractors, and all other team members.
Project Management of all architectural construction documents and construction phases of projects including: Project set-up; consultant management; staff scheduling; production of construction documents; construction administration; construction observation; and project close-out. Project responsibilities include: Producing construction documents; client management; quality control; and budget accountability.
Minimum of 8 years of related experience in Teaching & Research Laboratories, Science & Technology/Higher Education/Pharma and Bio-Science Projects.
• Experience with basic laboratory planning
• Experience managing and producing multiple projects independently
• License required
• Knowledge of building codes and experience with agency processing
• Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
• Strong organization, collaboration, and management skills
• Ability to establish productive working relationships, and deal effectively and cooperatively with clients, team members, consultants, and government agencies.
• Ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and basic proficiency in Revit required
• Strong proficiency in Specifications and Microsoft Project
Competitive Salary, DOE. Benefits package includes medical, vision, dental and 401K programs for full-time employees