We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager experienced with Science & Technology, Higher Education and Commercial projects. The candidate must have a successful track record managing all phases of architectural projects.
Duties/ Responsibilities: Project Management of all architectural construction documents and construction phases of projects including: Project set-up; consultant and client management; staff scheduling; production of construction documents; construction administration; construction observation; quality control; budget accountability; and project close-out.
Skills/ Requirements: Minimum of 8 years of related experience in Teaching & Research Laboratories, Science & Technology/Higher Education/Pharma. and Bio-Science Projects.
• Experience with basic laboratory planning
• Experience managing and producing multiple projects independently
• License required
• Knowledge of building codes and experience with agency processing
• Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
• Strong organization, communication and management skills
• Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and basic proficiency in Revit required.
• Strong proficiency in Specifications and Microsoft Project.
• Education Requirements: Bachelors of Architecture
Competitive Salary, DOE. Benefits package includes medical, vision, dental and 401K programs for full-time employees